Early Bird Rate:
The early bird rate is only available for the number of registrations mentioned on the Event page, paid in full before the date mentioned in on the page. Both the number of early bird spots and date differ per event.
To secure your retreat booking at the regular rate we require a €500 deposit and a balance payment by the date mentioned on the Event page. Bookings made after the due date for the balance payment need to be paid in full to secure your booking. The due date for the full payment differs per retreat.
When booking a double room while traveling alone, we will do our best to couple you with another same-sex participant that is traveling solo too. In case this is not possible, you will be required to upgrade to a single room. People are coupled based on the order in which bookings come in. So when you book early, there is a high chance that you can share the room with another participant.
All registrants are required to inform The Better Place Collective/SupersoulYoga of any mental or physical disorders prior to registration for a retreat and may be advised to seek medical advice prior to travel. Please advise us of any allergies or special dietary needs you may have so they can be taken into consideration.
There will be no reimbursement for any classes missed or services not used. Furthermore, all registrants participate in the classes at their own risk and must employ their own judgment as to which movements, positions, and exercises are appropriate for their level of training and experience as well as mental stability.
The Better Place Collective/SupersoulYoga reserves the right to make changes in the schedule.
Registrants will be held liable for any damage to the accommodation facilities. It is recommended that each registrant takes out an individual public liability insurance policy.
All participants are required to have international health insurance that also covers medical care and transport home if needed.
All participants are responsible for travel insurance with enough coverage.
In addition, each participant is requested to sign the following waiver for each event:
By registering for this programme, you voluntarily understand and accept the following Event terms and conditions as set out below:
- I am aware that participating in the retreat requires a certain level of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and the risks of injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of Yoga.
- I confirm that I shall retain all control over my activities at all times. I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the activities in this programme. I will inform the teachers and/or assistants of any limitations or medical conditions that may affect my practice.
- I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, my heirs and legal representatives, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge the organisers, from any and all liabilities for injuries, damages or death resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this programme as outlined in the programme schedule or any activities outside of the programme and resort facility, and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
- I agree that organisers reserve the right to accept or kindly decline the application of a participant at any time, to make changes in the itinerary whenever reputed necessary for the comfort, convenience, and safety to all participants. In the case that the event is cancelled or postponed organisers shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of money or expenses paid by the participant if the event cannot be re-scheduled.
- I agree that organisers shall not be liable for any cost or expenses for any delay, change in schedule including "“ but not limited to "“ delays, missed flights, failure to comply with visa or health requirements of the city, re-scheduling, and/ or cancellations or overbooking of flights, loss, damage, or injury to property or persons including death, or expenses occasioned by any act of omission by any supplier providing services to any programme participant.
- I understand that photos and video may be utilized for communications efforts. To that end, I hereby grant the organizer permission to record the name, likeness, voice, image and/or appearance on the above referenced date or dates of me and to use and publish the pictures, video and digital images and the like without compensation, and I waive any right to inspect or to approve any project that may be created using these materials.